Remote Monitoring Management (RMM)
The Four Winds Interactive Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) service is designed to minimize signage downtime by alerting FWI of potential problems, automatically recovering from failures and detecting potential hardware issues before they can impact operation. FWI’s RMM service is a monitoring agent that can run on every Windows player device to keep each player running at its optimum level. If an issue is detected, the tool will attempt to proactively remedy the issue or alert an FWI support technician.Try a Free Demo
UPTIME MAXIMIZATION OF YOUR ENTIRE NETWORK
AUTOMATED ALERTS TO PROACTIVELY MONITOR YOUR SOLUTION
PERFORMANCE REPORTING TO ANALYZE IMPROVEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
More on RMM service.
FWI’s RMM service offers many key benefits to customers, including:
- Storage & Memory
- Offline PC
- Disk fragmentation
- Content Player applications running
- Deployment status check
- Bandwidth & Data monitoring
- Malware detection
- Digital Signage Network health reporting
Preventive Maintenance avoids degradation and failures by providing system configuration review, Service Pack and version control and other performance assurance actions.
Remote Access Support provides a VPN “tunnel” that establishes a remote path for Technical Support Representatives to access your system. This allows rapid response to issues and frequently avoids travel, delays and expense.
FWI Technical Support provides:
- Customer interface & communications for transactional issues
- Staffed infrastructure support response line
- Proactive resolution for RMM “Trouble Tickets” in real-time, and if unable to resolve the issue, begins troubleshooting escalation process.
- Monthly System Health Report
- Monthly Deployed Hardware Report
- Monthly Critical Fault Report
- Negotiated Custom Reports
- Annual Security Audit
- Ongoing security patches and definition updates
- Proactive problem prevention, where feasible
- Software patch & upgrade management
- Installation of OS upgrades
- Maintain system documentation and hardware inventory for RMM managed customer assets