Our FWI Services are part of FWI’s enterprise and cloud solution. FWI Services provide a set of server-hosted features that extend the functionality of the Content Players. Features like SMS text message control, dynamic QR code generation, and standard deployment protocol (HTTP or HTTPS) will take your Visual Communications solutions to the next level.
EASY CONTENT MANAGEMENT & STORAGE
REMOTE, ON DEMAND CONTROL OF CONTENT PLAYERS
ROBUST REPORTING FROM CONTENT PLAYERS
More on FWI Services.
Additionally, the FWI Services Reporting Database provides information and statistics from the Content Players, such as:
- System reporting with more than 80 endpoint attributes
- Content playback reporting, which is useful when tracking how long content played and how often
- Content interaction reporting used to track end-user interaction for interactive applications
- Custom reporting for interactive and non-interactive applications
The services can be used to control channels, send commands to players, store deployments, store player logs and status data as well as access reporting data through a web services interface. These are available as:
- Handlers (.ashx): accessed through GET or POST requests
- Services (.asmx): standard SOAP protocol
- REST services (.svc): uses GET requests