Digital Signage Support Services
We Have the Answers
If you are experiencing difficulty with your signage network or have a question for our team, don't hesitate to contact our support department directly. General support is available from 7am-5pm (MST), Monday - Friday. For after hours support, call (720) 259-5000 and your call will be answered by our Answering Service and a technician will call you back within 1 hour.
Support Hours & Contact Information
Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks
- Since most FWi digital signs rely on an outside Internet connection and A/C power, interruptions in the connections could cause downtime.
- If your data connection is lost, your sign will not go blank, but will not be able to update your live data information until the data connection is restored.
- If any issues occur on your digital signs, they can most likely be resolved by cycling power on the computer that's driving the sign. To cycle power, press and release the blue button on the computer until it shuts down. Turn the computer back on by pressing and releasing the power button. Your digital sign will power back on and resume the signage application.
- To clean your LCD displays, use a lint-free, soft cloth dampened with standard household glass cleaning solution. Spray the cleaner directly on the cloth, NOT the display.
* Please report any necessary reboots by emailing support and list the cause of the reboot. This will help our technical staff research the issue
If you are a current customer and would like access to the Four Winds Interactive wiki, the first place you should go for the latest in FWi product documentation, send your name, email and organization name to our support department and our support department will get an account set up for you right away.
What our clients are saying:
"We truly love the interactive touch screen technology of the FWi display boards and how they continue to publish our brand message throughout our lobby, meeting room areas, SCREEN and on the Guest Room & Fitness Center TV's dynamically. Using very easy to update content management tools and with the overall Newmarket Delphi? integration & many RSS feeds, we can easily offer continuous messaging to our guests throughout the property during their stay."
- Darrin Pinkham, CTO, theWit/EDC Company