Digital Signage Services
FWi's Project Management team serves as your digital signage ambassador, assisting you with every aspect of your project. When the project management team receives notification of a new project they will do a call to kick-off the project with the new client. The project manager will then coordinate with the assigned IT representative and Signage Architect to schedule the appropriate calls regarding network solutions and content needs.
With FWi's Project Management team managing your digital signage implementation, you'll have a clear timeline of your project from start to finish:
- Coming up with a clear definition of the goals of your digital signage network
- Connecting you with an IT representative to establish your networking needs
- Coordinating with your Signage Architect to come up with template and content designs that complement your brand
- Assisting you with your hardware and enclosure needs
- Scheduling your installation and corresponding training
- Transitioning your project to our account management department
If you have questions about how our digital signage software can fit your business needs or would like to set up a time to demo our digital signage software, please feel free to Contact Us for a Live Demo.
What our clients are saying:
"Marshall University uses its signs to keep the student body informed. Announcements of lectures, events and even a live twitter feed allow students to stay connected. Additionally, the university's digital signage network continues to expand. The impact it has on keeping the campus community in touch is immeasurable."
- Eric Himes, Director Digital Media Services, Marshall University