Digital Signage Application:
Keeping your property safe!
Within the past couple years, emergency messaging has grown into a popular feature for large properties. Widely used in universities, we have seen emergency messaging also gain popularity in hospitals, corporate office buildings, and hotels.
How does emergency messaging digital signage work?
With FWi's emergency messaging, you can either use it on-demand or as an override message to one or all of your digital signs. Utilizing a built-in tool we call channels, your emergency messaging can be built for several specific purposes like fire alams, threatening weather, police alerts, etc. Using a notification system for less urgent uses like alerting people to an important event, such as an important presentation or the arrival of a VIP guest is also an option.
You preset different emergency message channels and then define a time interval that tells your signage player to check the server to see if an emergency message was deployed. Assigning emergency messages based on event, location and other requirements is also an option.
How is emergency messaging setup on my digital signage network?A template and content to populate the template is associated with the emergency messaging channel. Once completed, the Channel is pre-deployed to the server making the emergency message content available for distribution to the digital signage players. Each player can subscribe to one or more channels. When the content needs to be deployed, it can be done in one of several ways, directly from Content Manager, via a web url, or through a text message. Based on a pre-defined time interval, the signage players check the server to see if there's an emergency message that has been deployed. Once the need to show the message is over, the attribute managing the status of the channel can be changed to off and your previous content will resume.
- Override of existing content currently playing
- Pre-built messages make it easy to deploy when an emergency arises
- Customize your message and preview it before it is sent out
- Two click deploy
- Remote deploy from the web or mobile phone
If you have questions about how our digital signage software can fit your business needs or would like to set up a time to demo our digital signage software, please feel free to Contact Us for a Live Demo.
What our clients are saying:
"We had a great experience with Four Winds Interactive. Chris
and Jeff were great, those guys don't sleep! Chris was so well-versed
in training and Jeff was always on top of everything, we really feel
like we were taken care of and ultimately that Four Winds wanted us
to be successful with this project."
-Boise State University
Learn more about our Emergency Messaging Application:
- Implement an Automated Messaging System for Your Site
- Digital Signage and Crisis Notification Software
- Use Digital Signage to Broadcast a Civil Emergency Message
- Digital Signage Makes for a Better Emergency Notification System
- Send a Clear Signal with Your Emergency Alert Notification System
- Digital Signage Solutions and the Emergency Alert System
- Implement an Emergency Communication System for Your Site
- Emergency Alert Text Message Systems for Business Firms
- How to Build and Leverage Emergency Message Templates
- How to Implement a Better Alert Messaging System
- Emergency Notification Software