Benefits of Digital Signage
Redefining Visual Communication!
Digital signage delivers relevant, useful information in a format users find attractive and enticing. Displaying custom content that communicates your message easier and more effectively, digital signage increases visitor interaction and ultimately boosts customer retention and ROI.
Offering a comprehensive feature set including a drag and drop user interface, multi-user security integrated with Active Directory, broad content support and interactivity; our digital signage software package provides a universal solution for any user's digital signage needs.
Users get an easy to use digital signage system demonstrating the flexibility to customize content and features to an individual client's needs. Specialized functionality for market specific applications and our native interactivity features give clients a lot of power and flexibility.
Digital Signage is Easy to Use
- Drag and drop user interface
- Integrates with familiar Microsoft programs
- Integrates with your event management system
Digital Signage is Effective
- Promotes a positive user experience
- Increases guest and visitor interaction
- Keeps guests on property longer
- Displays vibrant, useful information
Digital Signage is Easy to Implement
- Training in hours not days
- Easy installation
Digital Signage is Interactive
- Promotes active participation with interactivity
- Increases personalization and communication with your customers
Popular Uses of Digital Signage
- Wayfinding - examples include hotel maps, conference and convention center floor plans, and casino gaming floor directional wayfinding
- Restaurant Menus - digitally displays menu items and allows for easy changes and updates
- Flight Arrival and Departure Live Information - used frequently in hotel lobbies to alert guests of flight delays or changes, great for keeping guests on property
- Event Listings and Schedules - very popular in the hospitality and conference/convention center markets
- Meeting Room Signs - shows individual meetings per room as well as local information
- Conference Area Signage - meeting room signs, wayfinding, and event listings are very popular in conference and convention centers
- Advertising - examples include advertising on location to increase sales, used in hotels to promote in-house amenities like restaurants and spas ? also commonly used in retail establishments
- Enhanced Customer Experience - examples include alerting banking customers of additional products and services while they're waiting in line
- Emergency Messaging - used for important system-wide messages such as evacuations or severe weather warnings
If you have questions about how our digital signage software can fit your business needs or would like to set up a time to demo our digital signage software, please feel free to Contact Us for a Live Demo.
What our clients are saying:
"Drexel's digital signage system is a powerful tool helping us better communicate with our students. One of the most important features is the integration with our Mir3 emergency messaging system. FWi built a custom web application that fully integrates our digital signs with Mir3, giving us another outlet to use as a way to alert our students, faculty and staff in the event of a campus emergency."
James N. Katsaounis, M.S.
Interim-Vice President, University Relations and Assistant Vice President Communications and Marketing, Drexel University